Crab Meat Omelette
|Frozen crab meat||6 Ounce, thawed, drained and flaked (1 package)|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. For filling, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small glass dish in microwave oven (15 seconds at HIGH). Add crab meat, onion and parsley; mix well. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook 1 1/2 to 2 minutes at HIGH.
2. Add sour cream and sherry to crab mixture; mix well. Set aside.
3. For omelets, beat eggs slightly in a bowl. Add water, salt and pepper; beat.
4. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH). Pour half the beaten eggs into pie plate. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook 4 minutes at BAKE. As edges of omelet begin to thicken, draw cooked portions toward the center with a fork to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom; tilt pie plate as necessary, but do not stir. Remove omelet from oven before it is completely set. Allow to stand covered a few minutes.
5. Place half the crab filling in the middle of omelet. Fold omelet in thirds to enclose filling.
6. Repeat procedure for making omelet, using the remaining butter, beaten eggs and crab meat filling. Garnish with parsley. Serve hot.