|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Crab meat||1 Pound, bony tissue removed|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Put 3 tablespoons butter and onion into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Stir flour into the butter. Add milk gradually; stir constantly. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at HIGH, or until thickened; stir occasionally.
3. Stir a little of the hot sauce into the egg. Add to remaining sauce, stirring constantly. Add salt, pepper, mustard, sage, red pepper, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, parsley and crab meat; mix well.
4. Divide mixture into 6 individual shells or glass custard cups.
5. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small glass dish in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH). Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over top of each shell. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 to 7 minutes at BAKE; rearrange shells once during cooking period.