Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls
|Sweet and pungent sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lump crabmeat||1 Pound|
|Oyster sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Prepare a sweet-and-pungent sauce
2. Pick over crabmeat; then mince, together with scallions. Chop mushrooms coarsely and add. Blend in oyster sauce, sherry, salt and pepper. Shape mixture into walnut-size balls.
3. Beat egg. Dip crabmeat balls in egg; then dredge lightly in cornstarch.
4. Heat oil. Add crabmeat balls, a few at a time, and deep-fry until golden. Drain on paper toweling.
5. Reheat sweet-and-pungent sauce. Stir in crabmeat balls only to reheat.