Crab Meat Supreme
|Green pepper||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Pimento||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 , slightly beaten|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crab meat||13 Ounce, well drained (2 Cans, 6.5 Ounce Each)|
1. Saute green pepper and pimento until tender.
2. Whisk in cornstarch, paprika, and milk, stirring constantly. Heat until thickened and smooth.
3. Add the egg white to the sauce, stinting slowly.
4. Fold in crab meat. (Use fresh crab meat to reduce sodium content.)
5. Divide into 3 individual serving dishes and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.