Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Quick Organic Snack
Quick Organic Snack Recipes
Everyone loves brownies but obviously they don t like you. In order to enjoy these and still look out for your own well being and health it is important that you make some adjustments. So when making sweet treats you must tweak the recipe by substituting all
Guilt-Free Organic Chocolate Brownies
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy 1. Wash the okras and hold the knife slantingly and slice the okras in to 1 inch pieces. 2. Finely chop the onions lengthwise. 3. In a bowl put
1. Heat water or both in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is soft. Add more liquid during this process if necessary. 2. Add oregano basil eggplant and tomatoes. Cook over medium low heat for 15 minutes. 3.
1. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean dry cheesecloth. Place the yogurt in the colander in the sink and allow liquid to drain for 3 hours. 2. Combine drained yogurt cream cheese garlic thyme cilantro chives and basil. 3. Cut the
Summertime Tomato Sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic. 3. Combine roasted garlic with beans basil or parsley basil mixture
1. Mash the beans slightly and spread on the bread or bagel half. Preheat broiler. 2. Top each open faced sandwich with 1 2 tablespoon cottage cheese. Sprinkle with paprika. 3.Place the bean sandwiches under the broiler until they are warm and slightly brown.
Super Quick Bean Sandwich
1. Place cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. 2. Combine smooth cottage cheese with raisins and pineapple. 3. Spread cottage cheese mixture on 4 slices of whole grain bread.
Pineapple-Cheese Open-Faced Sandwiches