Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Gourmet Boxed Lunch
Gourmet Boxed Lunch Recipes
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial where
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
Plum Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one Mix all ingredients together DO NOT USE electric mixer. Stir as little as possible just until well blended. Bake in greased and
1. Preheat over 375 degrees 2. Put all ingredients in one big bowl and mix well with a spoon or squish and smash with your clean hands. 3. Spray or grease a loaf pan put meat loaf mixture into the pan and smooth it with the back of your spoon. Bake in the oven
Kid-Friendly Turkey Meatloaf
Beat egg add molasses and beat again. Add dry ingredients along with milk then add raisins and dates. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees in greased and floured loaf pan 9 3 4x 5 1 4x2 3 4 or slightly smaller. Makes nice lunch box sandwiches with cheddar cheese
MAKING 1. Cream margarine or butter and add some mustard and parsley in it. 2. Spread the mixture on split rolls and top with cheese and sliced meats. 3. Put it inside clear plastic bags. 4. Also wrap the lettuce separately. SERVING 5. While serving add the
Lunch Box Heroes
1. Combine eggs with mayonnaise French dressing olives and juice salt and horseradish stir until well mixed. 2. Use to fill rolls. Wrap each in waxed paper. Wrap lettuce separately to be added to rolls just before eating . 3. Keep rolls and lettuce
Egg Salad Rolls
1. Spread bread slices lightly with butter. 2. Combine eggs and rest of ingredients tossing with fork until well mixed. 3. Use to fill 5 sandwiches. Keep refrigerated until packing in lunch box.
Deviled Egg Sandwiches
1. In medium bowl combine all ingredients except rolls mix well. 2. Fill rolls with tuna mixture. Refrigerate until packing in lunch box.
1. Mix cheeses in small bowl until smooth. Add celery olives capers and hot pepper seasoning mix well. 2. Use to fill 8 sandwiches. Slice crosswise. Freezer wrap individually label and freeze. 3. Remove from freezer just in time to fill lunch box sandwiches
Blue Cheese Sandwiches
1. In small bowl mix cheese orange peel orange juice and pecans. 2. Use to fill 4 sandwiches. 3. Freezer wrap sandwiches individually label and freeze. 4. Remove from freezer just in time to fill lunch box sandwiches will be thawed by lunchtime .
Orange Date Nut Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients except bread mix well. 2. Use to fill 6 sandwiches. Cut in quarters put in sandwich bags. 3. Keep refrigerated until packing in lunch box.
Peanut Butter 'N' Bacon Sandwiches