Mayonnaise or salad dressing - 1 tablespoon
Dried dillweed - dash
Deviled ham - 1 can (4 1/2 ounce )
Prepared horseradish - 1 teaspoon
Prepared mustard - 1 teaspoon
Cream cheese - 1 package (8-ounce), softened
Blue cheese - 2 tablespoons, crumbled
Cucumbers - 2 medium, unpeeled, scored
Unsliced round loaf rye bread - 1 (6- or 7-inch)
Mayonnaise or salad dressing - as required
Caviar - 1 jar (2-ounce) (optional)
1) Egg mixture: In a bowl, combine the chopped eggs, mayonnaise or salad dressing , dash of dillweed and salt together.
2) Ham mixture: In another boel, combine the deviled ham, horseradish and mustard together.
3) Cheese mixture: In another bowl, beat the cheeses together until fluffy.
4) Thinly slice the cucumber, then cut slices in half.
5) Cut out four 1/2-inch thick slices horizontally from the center of the rye bread loaf.
6) Spread the bread loaf slices with mayonnaise or salad dressing.
7) For each pie: Spread egg mixture in the center of each bread slice, then surround with ham mixture, then the cheese mixture.
8) Overlap the cucumber slices over the cheese mixture.
9) Add a band of caviar, if desired between the cucumber and ham.
10) Slice each of the 4 Appetizer Pies into wedges and serve on a platter.