Light N Fruity Pie
|Gelatin||3 Ounce (1 package, any flavor)|
|Boiling water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Non dairy whipped topping||8 Ounce, thawed (1 container)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Graham pie crust||1 (Keebler ready crust)|
1. In a saucepan, stir gelatin in boiling water for about 3 minutes until it dissolves.
2. Immediately add ice cubes to cool; stir constantly for about 2-3 minutes until the gelatin is thick.
3. Remove un-melted ice, if any.
4. Using a wired whisk, beat in the whipped topping; beat until the mixture is smooth.
5. Refrigerate until chill or until a spoon of the mixture mounds well.
6. Into the crust, spoon the mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until set.
7. Garnish with strawberries, cut and serve.