Light N Fruity Pie
|Gelatin||3 Ounce (1 package, any flavor)|
|Boiling water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Non dairy whipped topping||8 Ounce, thawed (1 container)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Graham pie crust||1 (Keebler ready crust)|
1. In a saucepan, stir gelatin in boiling water for about 3 minutes until it dissolves.
2. Immediately add ice cubes to cool; stir constantly for about 2-3 minutes until the gelatin is thick.
3. Remove un-melted ice, if any.
4. Using a wired whisk, beat in the whipped topping; beat until the mixture is smooth.
5. Refrigerate until chill or until a spoon of the mixture mounds well.
6. Into the crust, spoon the mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until set.
7. Garnish with strawberries, cut and serve.
Calories 228 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.9%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 110.7 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 10 g20.7%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 21.5%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet