Shepherdess Pie With Beef Soup
|Heat and serve sausage patties||20 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable beef soup mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Hot mashed potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Crumbled whole wheat wafers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 6-cup baking dish.
2) Slice each sausage patty into around 10 small pieces.
3) In a medium skillet, add in the sausage patties and brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add in the flour and stir well, till the mixture starts to bubble. Pour in the water and vegetable-beef soup mix.
5) Cook for 5 more minutes till the gravy starts to thicken.
6) In the baking dish, line the bottom and sides with 3 cups of mashed potatoes.
7) Add in the sausage gravy into the baking dish.
8) Arrange the remaining potatoes in mounds over the gravy.
9) Sprinkle the top with crumbled whole-wheat wafers.
10) Bake for about 45 minutes or until the gravy starts to bubble.
11) Sprinkle the Shepherdess Pie with finely, chopped parsley.