|Vanilla ice cream||3 Pint, softened|
|Peppermint stick candy||1⁄4 Pound, crushed|
|Chocolate wafer crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fudge sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. Combine wafer crumbs with butter; mix with fork until thoroughly combined. Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until well chilled—about 1 hour.
2. Turn ice cream into a large bowl. Use a large spoon to mix the crushed candy into ice cream just enough to give a marbled effect. Limit the mixing as it will melt the ice cream Return ice cream to containers; freeze.
3. Heat the ready made Fudge Sauce.
4. Fill cookie shell with scoops of ice cream, mounding in center. Pour 1/2 cup Fudge Sauce over the top. Store in freezer until serving.
5. Just before serving, garnish with mounds of whipped cream; sprinkle with nuts.
6. Serve with optional nuts and more fudge sauce