|Cabbage||7 Cup (112 tbs), shredded|
|Cabbage||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Coarsely crumbled soda crackers||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Soda cracker crumbs||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a 1/2-quart casserole, place alternating layers of cabbage and crackers.
3) In a saucepan, add milk, butter, salt, pepper, and celery seed and allow to boil.
4) Add the milk mix over the cabbage mixture.
5) Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes, till lightly browned.
6) Serve warm.