|Fresh garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Canned artichoke hearts||8 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|9 inch pastry shell||1 , unbaked|
1) Crush garlic and slice thin the onion.
2) Whisk eggs and add cream, cheeses, salt and pepper to taste, and garlic-onion mixture.
3) Drain and cut artichokes in quarters.
4) Fry the garlic quickly in butter by turning frequently until tender and golden (but do not brown).
5) Now add to egg mixture and gradually pour into pastry shell.
6) Bake in hot oven (400 degrees) about 45 minutes until set and firm.
7) Serve warm or cold, as a starter or appetizer.