Haddock Salad Pie
|Refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits||2 Ounce, unbaked (2 Biscuits, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Coarsely ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Oregano leaves||1 Dash|
|Haddock fillets||8 Ounce, cooked and flaked|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Green bell pepper||1 Tablespoon, diced|
|Scallion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain unflavored yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Tomato||1 , cut into 8 wedges|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the biscuit dough on a sheet of wax paper, along with the coarsely ground pepper and oregano.
3) Knead the ingredients till they are well combined.
4) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a 6-inch pie pan and line with the dough.
5) With a fork, prick the dough in several places and bake in preheated oven till the dough is lightly browned. This usually takes about 7 to 8 minutes.
6) Allow the pie shell to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes.
7) Remove the shell carefully from the pan and set it on wire rack. Allow to completely cool.
9) Combine together the celery, haddock, green pepper, scallion and lemon juice in a bowl.
10) Mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and pour the mixture all over the fish mixture. Lightly toss to combine.
11) Season preparation with salt and pepper.
12) Into the baked pie shell, gently spoon the fish salad.
13) Serve after garnishing with parsley sprigs and tomato wedges.