|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Dried beef||8 Ounce, shredded|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), coarsely chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and blend together cheese and milk.
3) Add beef, onion, pepper, green pepper and sour cream. Mix well.
4) Take an 8-inch glass pie plate or a shallow baking dish and spoon mixture into it.
5) Sprinkle with nuts and bake for about 15 minutes.
6) Serve hot with assorted crackers.