|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Peaches||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Quick cooking tapioca||2 Tablespoon|
1) In large bowl, place the peach and blueberries, dredge lemon juice over the fruit.
2) In a small bowl, mix together sugar with tapioca and salt.
3) Mix the fruit in sugar mixture and toss lightly to combine.
4) Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
5) Preheat the oven to 425F.
6) Over a lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
7) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled out pastry and trim.
8) Place the fruit mixture into pastry-lined pie plate, mounding in center.
9) Mark the fruit mixture with butter.
10) Over a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining pastry into an 11-inch circle.
11) Using a sharp, knife cut several slits near center, for steam vents.
12) Adjust the rolled pastry over the filling and trim.
13) Gently fold the edge of top crust under bottom crust; press together with fingertips.
14) Lightly crimp the edge of the pastry decoratively.
15) Bake in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until fruit is tender and crust is golden-brown.
16) Allow to cool partially on wire rack.
19) Slice and cut into wedge and serve warm with scoop of ice cream if desired.