Hors D'Oeuvres Pie
|Rye bread slices||2 (1 Thick)|
|Hard boiled eggs||3 , finely chopped|
|Onion salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pimiento stuffed olives||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large plate arrange slice of bread.
2) Cut into 12 pie-shaped wedges.
3) In a bowl, mix hard-boiled eggs with mayonnaise.
4) Add onion salt and stir.
5) Transfer content into pastry bag with star tube.
6) Put a whirled edge around each in the center of each wedge.
7) Put a shrimp on each edge on top of egg swirl.
8) Put a big swirl of the egg mixture in center of pie.
9) Top with a thick slice of pimiento olive.
10) Serve this appetizer in a large tray.