Golden Nugget Pie
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Processed american cheese||4 Ounce, cut into cubes|
|Instant mashed potatoes||3 1⁄4 Ounce|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, place beef and sprinkle with Ac'cent.
3) Add remaining ingredients except instant potatoes.
4) With a fork, combine all the ingredients.
5) Mix with fork until blended.
6) Use a 10-inch pie plate or shallow baking dish to place the mix.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 50 minutes.
8) Meanwhile, prepare the potato as per the package directions.
9) Remove the meat from oven and increase heat to hot (450° F).
10) Place the potato mixture inside a pastry tube and make lattice design on top of meat.
11) Return the meat to oven after dotting with butter.
12) Bake for another 10 minutes.
13) Serve the pie warm with your favorite sauce.