|Cookie dough||12 1⁄4 Ounce (3/4 Package)|
|Chocolate sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart|
|Granulated sugar||6 Tablespoon|
1. Early in day: In 9" pie plate, make and bake cookie pie crust as directed on inside of cookie-dough label. Refrigerate until well chilled.
2. Make Chocolate Sauce; refrigerate.
3. At serving time: Start heating oven to 500°F.
4. Fill chilled pie shell with ice cream; refrigerate.
5. In small mixer bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form when beater is raised. While still beating, gradually add sugar. Continue beating until meringue stands in stiff peaks on beater.
6. Now, pour all but 2 tablesp. Chocolate Sauce onto ice cream. Then cover ice cream evenly with meringue, being sure meringue touches edge of pie shell at all points.
7. Drizzle rest of Chocolate Sauce over meringue, cutting through with knife, to give marbled effect.
8. Bake pie 2 min., or until lightly browned.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3984 Calories from Fat 1592
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 177 g272.1%
Saturated Fat 89.3 g446.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 481.8 mg160.6%
Sodium 2516.1 mg104.8%
Total Carbohydrates 535 g178.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.5%
Sugars 424.4 g
Protein 57 g113.3%
Vitamin A 128.4% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 121.8% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet