|Cookie dough||12 1⁄4 Ounce (3/4 Package)|
|Chocolate sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart|
|Granulated sugar||6 Tablespoon|
1. Early in day: In 9" pie plate, make and bake cookie pie crust as directed on inside of cookie-dough label. Refrigerate until well chilled.
2. Make Chocolate Sauce; refrigerate.
3. At serving time: Start heating oven to 500°F.
4. Fill chilled pie shell with ice cream; refrigerate.
5. In small mixer bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form when beater is raised. While still beating, gradually add sugar. Continue beating until meringue stands in stiff peaks on beater.
6. Now, pour all but 2 tablesp. Chocolate Sauce onto ice cream. Then cover ice cream evenly with meringue, being sure meringue touches edge of pie shell at all points.
7. Drizzle rest of Chocolate Sauce over meringue, cutting through with knife, to give marbled effect.
8. Bake pie 2 min., or until lightly browned.