|Rolled oats||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chestnut/Soy flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Approximately)|
|Parsnips||5 Large, peeled, sliced and steamed until tender|
|Sesame butter/Tahini, sesame paste||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. For the crust, mix together the oats, chestnut flour, whole wheat flour, and salt. Stir in enough water to make a moist but not sticky dough.
3. Pat the mixture into an oiled 9-inch pie plate to form a pie shell. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, for the filling, mash the parsnips and stir in sesame butter and salt.
5. Fill crust and bake for 30 minutes.