|Canned apricot||30 Ounce|
|Frozen pineapple chunks||12 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Baking mix||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Multi Purpose)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated lemon peel||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, rinsed and halved|
|Seedless grapes||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving syrup. Set all aside.
2. To make crust, cut 3 ounces cream cheese (reserve remaining 5 ounces for use in cream cheese spread) and butter into Baking Mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; with hands form into a ball. Pat out dough on a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan; flute edge. (Crust will be very thin.) Bake in a 425Â°F oven for about 8 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned; cool.
3. To make glaze, combine in a small saucepan 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Add 1 cup reserved apricot syrup, 1/2 cup reserved pineapple syrup, and lemon juice. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and begins to boil. Boil and stir 1 minute; cool.
4. To make cream cheese spread, stir remaining cream cheese, 2 tablespoons reserved apricot syrup, remaining 1/4 cup of the sugar, and lemon peel until smooth; spread on cooled crust.
5. To assemble pie, arrange fruits in circles on cream cheese spread as follows: Place apricots around outer edge of pie, overlapping slightly. Next, make circle of halved strawberries, then circle of grapes, finally a circle of pineapple chunks. Arrange 3 apricot halves in center of pie. Brush some of glaze over fruits. Cut pie into wedges;