You've had Rice Krispie treats, of course, but you haven't lived until you've had Jacques Torres' chocolate covered corn flakes. Here the master chocolatier demonstrates how to make this outrageously delicious but simple little treat--chocolate covered corn flakes.
1⁄2 Pound (use as required)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a double boiler melt the chocolate and transfer it to a cooler place.
3. When it begins to cool and crystallize on the sides, stir well with a spatula mixing the sides and the center. Let it cool till temperature reaches 90 degrees F.
4. Put cornflakes into a large bowl and add as much chocolate as desired. Mix well till all the cornflakes are coated with the melted chocolate.
5. Put spoonfuls on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Place it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
7. In a serving plate, serve the chocolate cornflakes as a dessert or snack or put it in small packets and tie ribbon around it and present as gifts.
Things You Will Need
Parchment paper/aluminium foil
If you love to indulge in chocolates, here is a recipe you are going to love! Corn Flakes Covered with Dark Chocolate, as the name suggests, is a recipe which will be lapped up by chocolate lovers. So whether you are preparing this recipe for yourself or others, you are definitely going to enjoy the preparation process.