Fluff Cornflake Kisses
|Marshmallow fluff||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Corn flakes||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs), flaked|
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites and salt until stiff peaks forms, add marshmallow fluff, vanilla and beat until very stiff peaks form
2. Add cornflakes and coconut flakes and fold in.
3. Onto a lightly greased baking sheet, drop teaspoonfuls of this mixture.
4. In a preheated oven bake the mixture drops at 150 degrees centigrade for about 30 minutes.
5. Cool at room temperature.
6. Serve cool.