|Corn bread||3 Cup (48 tbs), crumbled|
|Day old bread||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely crumbled|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Onions||2 Large, finely chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Dried sage||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Lightly grease a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all the ingredients in it.
4) Spoon the mixture into the greased baking dish.
5) Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until it turns golden brown in color.
6) Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.4%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g41.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.3 mg34.1%
Sodium 667.1 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.9%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 11 g21%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet