|Corn bread||3 Cup (48 tbs), crumbled|
|Day old bread||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely crumbled|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Onions||2 Large, finely chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Dried sage||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Lightly grease a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all the ingredients in it.
4) Spoon the mixture into the greased baking dish.
5) Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until it turns golden brown in color.
6) Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.