Adam's Favorite Corn Bread
|Yellow cornmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Coarse)|
|Soy flour/Brown rice flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sweet milk/Sour milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey/Rice syrup||1 Tablespoon|
1) The oven is preheated to 375 degrees C.
2) A 9-inch square pan is greased.
3) All the dry ingredients are mixed together in one bowl.
4) All the wet ingredients are mixed in a second bowl.
5) The wet mixture is poured into the bowl with dry ingredients and folded in.
6) The batter is poured into the greased pan and baked for about 30 minutes, till it turns golden brown at the edges.
7) The bread is taken out of the oven and cooled.
8) It is cut into 6 pieces, while still warm.
9) The bread is served with butter. (this bread can be frozen as well).