Lori Vaughters Log Cabin Corn Bread
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned creamed corn||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Monterey jack cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar and butter into it. Blend in corn and eggs.
3. Take another bowl and add cornmeal, flour and baking powder. Combine dry mixture with butter mix and stir them lightly. Add cheeses.
4. Take greased and floured 9-by-13 inch pan and ladle the batter into it.
5. Arrange the pan in oven and bake at lower temperature 300°F for about an hour until the toothpick comes out clean.
6. Serve Lori Vaughters Log Cabin Corn Bread with warm butter and honey.