Baked Cornbread Casserole
|Cornbread mix||17 Ounce (2 (8.5 oz) pack of Jiffy Corm Muffin mix)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Green chili||1 Can (10 oz), chopped (a small can)|
|Seasoning mix||10 Gram (1 pack, taco-flavor)|
|Corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Creamed corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a pan, brown beef.
3. Add a package of taco seasoning and cook as per directions. Keep it aside.
4. In a bowl, mix cornbread as per package directions. Here, it is two eggs and 2/3rd cup of milk.
5. Add half a can cream and half a can drained regular corn.
6. In a 9x13 pan, spray a non-stick cooking spray.
7. Spread the cornbread mixture at the bootom.
8. Add the remaining can of corn and cream corn over it.
9. Add half of the cheese.
10. Layer with a can of green chillies.
11. Top it with remaining cornbread mixture and cheese above it.
12. Bake it at 350 degrees F for 35-40 min. Keep it aside for five minutes.
13. To serve Baked Cornbread Casserole, cut it into squares.
Calories 1497 Calories from Fat 632
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.2%
Saturated Fat 29.3 g146.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 314.9 mg105%
Sodium 1907.3 mg79.5%
Total Carbohydrates 160 g53.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.6 g46.4%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 59 g117.3%
Vitamin A 27.8% Vitamin C 56.4%
Calcium 62.9% Iron 39.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet