2. In a pan, brown beef.
3. Add a package of taco seasoning and cook as per directions. Keep it aside.
4. In a bowl, mix cornbread as per package directions. Here, it is two eggs and 2/3rd cup of milk.
5. Add half a can cream and half a can drained regular corn.
6. In a 9x13 pan, spray a non-stick cooking spray.
7. Spread the cornbread mixture at the bootom.
8. Add the remaining can of corn and cream corn over it.
9. Add half of the cheese.
10. Layer with a can of green chillies.
11. Top it with remaining cornbread mixture and cheese above it.
12. Bake it at 350 degrees F for 35-40 min. Keep it aside for five minutes.
13. To serve Baked Cornbread Casserole, cut it into squares.
Want to make a dish that tastes even better the next day? Try this Baked Cornbread Casserole. This dish is easy to make and doubles up as a one-meal dish which you can rely on when you are short on time.