Chili Cornbread Dinner
|Canned chili with beans||45 Ounce (3 cans, 15-ounce each)|
|Corn bread mix||8 1⁄2 Ounce (1 box)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut hot dogs in half length-wise.
4. In a saucepan, place chili- beans and heat through but do not boil; pour into the baking dish.
5. Arrange the hot dogs, cut side down, over the chili- beans.
6. Combine cornbread mix, egg and milk and mix according to package directions.
7. Carefully spread over the meat mixture.
8. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown.
9. Serve the Chili Corndog hot as an excellent snack.
10. Use a honey-mustard dipping sauce to enhance the taste.