1. Butter or oil a 9-inch square baking tin.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. In medium size mixing bowl, combine the first three ingredients and blend well.
4. Gradually add the corn muffin mix while stirring to mix thoroughly.
5. Lightly stir in the cooked sausage meat.
6. Turn the batter into the baking tin and spread it evenly.
7. Place in the preheated oven and let bake for about 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean and dry and crust is golden.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
9. Cut into squares and serve warm as a side.