Chili Cheese Corn Bread
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornbread mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned diced green chilies||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1. In 8-1/2-inch ceramic ring mold, grease the inner surface.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend eggs, sour cream and mix.
3. Drain corn.
4. Add corn to egg mixture.
5. In the greased ceramic ring, pour half of the batter.
6. Add chilies and half of the cheese.
7. Add the remaining batter and top with remaining cheese.
8. Cover the ring with a plastic wrap.
9. Raise shelf.
10. Bake on Medium for 5 minutes.
11. Turn dish.
12. Uncover the dish.
13. Cook on Medium for 4 to 5 minutes.
14. Brown for 4 minutes.
15. Serve hot.