Zarita's Cranberry Corn Bread
|Corn meal||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Grated orange peel||1|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add all the flours to mix well.
3) Drizzle honey, water and oil, and thoroughly combine.
4) Add vanilla, orange peel and juice, raisins and cranberries. Mix properly.
5) Use an oiled 9" x 5" loaf pan to pour the batter and bake for 40-50 minutes, testing with toothpick.
6) Cool before removing from pan.
7) Slice and drizzle honey on top to serve.