1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine flour, corn meal, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir and set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar using an electric mixer.
4. Gradually add the eggs and milk with the creamed butter and sugar.
5. Gradually put-in the flour and corn meal mixture while mixing the other ingredients.
6. Pour the batter in a rectangular cake pan.
7. Place inside the oven and bake for 21 to 25 minutes
8. Remove the cake pan from the oven and let cool.
9. Slice the corn bread into serving pieces.
10. Transfer to a serving plate, and then serve.
11. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 903 Calories from Fat 277
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.3%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.6 mg75.9%
Sodium 959.3 mg40%
Total Carbohydrates 140 g46.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.3%
Sugars 55.2 g
Protein 18 g36.4%
Vitamin A 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet