1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine flour, corn meal, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir and set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar using an electric mixer.
4. Gradually add the eggs and milk with the creamed butter and sugar.
5. Gradually put-in the flour and corn meal mixture while mixing the other ingredients.
6. Pour the batter in a rectangular cake pan.
7. Place inside the oven and bake for 21 to 25 minutes
8. Remove the cake pan from the oven and let cool.
9. Slice the corn bread into serving pieces.
10. Transfer to a serving plate, and then serve.
11. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.