1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly till well combined and smooth.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and even the surface.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or till done.
6. Remove from oven and let it sit for a few minutes before serving.
7. In a serving plate, serve the bread with choice of main or soups or as it is.
If you have some cornbread mix then here's a recipe you can try with it. Robin enhances a cornbread mix with some Cheddar to create a wonderful appetizer, which is perfect to serve at parties. Get out your cornbread mix boxes and get started right away.