|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green chilies||4|
|Grated cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Plain flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
For the sauce
1. Melt the butter in a vessel, add the flour and cook for a little time.
2. Now add the milk. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes a lump.
How to proceed
1. Grate half the corn and take out whole corns from the rest.
2. Add the butter and 1 teacup of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
3. Mix the cooked corn, the prepared sauce, the celery, coriander, green chillies, cheese and salt. Shape into croquettes.
4. Mix 1/2 teacup of flour and 1 teacup of water. Dip the croquettes into the paste. Roll into the bread crumbs.
5. When you want to serve, deep fry in oil.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Note: You can also use frozen cream-style corn (1 packet) if fresh corn is not available. But do not forget to allow the frozen corn to thaw before use.