Herbed Corn on the Cob in the Microwave
|Corn on cob||4 Medium, cleaned|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon (1/2 stick of butter)|
1. In a large baking bag put some flour, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt, pepper mix all the ingredients in the bag while it’s still dry.
2. Now add water and butter to the flour mixture. Mix well.
3. Add corn to the bag and toss around and massage to coat with the herb butter mixture.
4. Now tie a knot and place the corn in the bag in a casserole dish. Before you put it in the microwave you need to punch some holes in the bag so that the steam can escape from the bag while it’s cooking in the microwave.
5. Cook the corn in the microwave for 10 minute and once done remove it from the bag while it is still hot.
6. Serve the corn with melted butter along with a fresh salad or soup.
Calories 462 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.4 mg12.5%
Sodium 381.4 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g25.9%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 24.2% Vitamin C 38.2%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet