1. Soak the cobs in water for an hour.
2. Grill the cobs with the husks on for 15-20 minutes.
3. Turn the corn around frequently.
4. For the Caramel corn: In a bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, salt, pepper and butterscotch snaaps.
5. Remove corn husk and brush the caramel mix onto the corn
6. For the Italian Corn: In a bowl, mix butter, tomato paste and Oregano.
7. In a another plate, mix the parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
8. Remove the corn husk and roll the corn in the tomato-oregano butter.
9. Next, roll the corn in the salted parmesan mix.