1. Place the baby corns in a colander, wash well under cold running water and allow to drain.
2. Place a small amount of water in a saucepan on the hob and bring to the boil.
3. Add salt to taste and carefully add the baby corns.
4. Bring the water back to the boil, turn down the heat and allow to simmer for about 15–20 minutes until the sweetcorn is cooked.
5. When cooked, remove the baby sweetcorn from the heat and drain in a colander.
6. Place in a warmed dish or on warmed plates, add a knob of butter and serve.