Looking for a quick, healthy and delicious side dish? Look no further! My Fiesta Spicy Corn recipe is mouth watering gooood. Once you try it, you'll never go back to making corn the buttered way. If you're a vegetarian, or vegan- you'll love this recipe as well. Enjoy!
2 Medium, boiled and kernels removed
3 Medium, finely chopped ((red, yellow and orange))
1 Teaspoon (fresh)
1) Take a saute pan, and heat oil.
2) Add peppers and cook on high heat until slightly charred.
3) Add corn and stir it.
4) Add garlic powder, cumin powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper and stir to mix.
5) Then, stir in tobassco and thyme and cook for 2 minutes.
6) Serve the sauteed corn and peppers immediately.
Just in case you are looking for a vegetarian dish that is quick and easy, here is a corn and peppers dish for you. The chef in the video prepares this simple dish for dinner. You can serve the dish all alone or even with other dishes.