Sweet Corn Rissoles
|Sweet corn||1 Can (10 oz) (1 tin)|
|Milk||2 Teaspoon (if needed, to moisten)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (to fry)|
1) In a bowl, place together corn, parsley, flour, salt and onion,
2) Stir the corn mixture well to combine together.
3) In a small bowl, place the whole egg and beat well.
4) Stir the egg in the corn mixture until the mixture incorporates well together.
5) If the mixture is too thick, add little milk and blend well to get the right consistency.
6) Shape the corn mixture to make small patties from 1 tablespoons of mixture.
7) In a wok, heat oil and fry the corn patties until browned .
8) Serve hot with ham slices if desired.