Sweet Corn Rissoles
|Sweet corn||1 Can (10 oz) (1 tin)|
|Milk||2 Teaspoon (if needed, to moisten)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (to fry)|
1) In a bowl, place together corn, parsley, flour, salt and onion,
2) Stir the corn mixture well to combine together.
3) In a small bowl, place the whole egg and beat well.
4) Stir the egg in the corn mixture until the mixture incorporates well together.
5) If the mixture is too thick, add little milk and blend well to get the right consistency.
6) Shape the corn mixture to make small patties from 1 tablespoons of mixture.
7) In a wok, heat oil and fry the corn patties until browned .
8) Serve hot with ham slices if desired.
Calories 866 Calories from Fat 779
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g135.6%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.1 mg17.7%
Sodium 128 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 14.6%
Calcium 2% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet