|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Ears of corn||12|
|Light cream/Cream style corn - 1 can||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Take a cold frying pan and add fatless sausages or bacon into it.
2. Brown the sausages or bacon over medium - low heat until it is done. Ensure that they are not overcook.
3. Spoon off some of the fat.
4. Keep the browned bacon or sausages in a warm place.
5. Spoon off the fat by keeping back 1/3 cup of the fat.
6. Stir in onion and fry until golden brown.
7. Take a bowl and break 6 eggs over it. Beat them lightly.
8. If using fresh corn cut from the cobs then cook it in a cream for about 8 minutes and stir in into the eggs.
9. If using the canned corn then add it directly to the eggs.
10. Combine the eggs and corn into the fried onion.
11. Cut sausage into 4 pieces or crumble the bacon and combine it with corn and eggs.
12. Scramble the whole mixture together by stirring.
13. Serve the squaw corn hot with pasta.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5272 Calories from Fat 1325
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 153 g235.2%
Saturated Fat 57.2 g286%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1522.1 mg507.4%
Sodium 2903.5 mg121%
Total Carbohydrates 929 g309.7%
Dietary Fiber 111.8 g447.2%
Sugars 159.5 g
Protein 201 g401.1%
Vitamin A 239.3% Vitamin C 496.2%
Calcium 46.6% Iron 178.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet