Buttered And Herb Corn Kernels
|Frozen whole kernel corn||10 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in the corn, water and butter.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or till the butter has melted completely. The corn should also have defrosted by this time.
3) Next, add in the chives, basil, sugar, salt and pepper.
4) Mix well, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or till the mixture has heated through.
5) Serve the Seasoned Kernels garnished with chopped basil leaves.