This is a wonderful recipe to make any holiday meal complete. You can create many unique flavors from this one recipe.
Cornbread stuffing mix
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Parsley flakes/Chopped parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a non-stick pan, put the sausage, mash it with a fork and cook it until partly cooked.
3. Put a zip lock plastic bag over a bag holder.
4. In the bag, put in garlic powder, salt, sage, onion powder, poultry seasoning, pepper, dried cranberries and broth, and stir to mix.
5. Add in the stuffing mix on top and put in the sausage over the stuffing mix.
6. Pull the bag from the holder, seal partly and remove the air.
7. Seal the bag completely and turn it around to mix completely.
8. In a 9 X 13 inch baking dish or foil pan, put the stuffing mixture and cover it.
9. Bake it in oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until the edges just starts to get crispy and brown and the center is still moist.
10. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve hot.
You can freeze the stuffing mixture in the bag, and defrost and bake it whenever needed.