Corn, Egg And Swiss Bake
|Frozen whole kernel corn||20 Ounce (2 Packets, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the corn and water. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
2) Add in the chopped green onion, cover and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH till the onion turns tender. Drain the mixture.
3) Add in 3/4 cup cheese, evaporated milk, bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper. Stir to mix.
4) Without a cover on, microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Cook on MEDIUM for about 13 minutes till the mixture starts to set. Halfway through the cook time, give the dish a 1/2 turn.
5) Sprinkle the leftover cheese on top.
6) Microwave on MEDIUM for about 2 minutes or till the cheese has melted completely. Allow the mixture to stand for a couple of minutes before serving.
7) Serve the Corn, Egg And Swiss Bake garnished with chopped parsley leaves.