|Cooked corn||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Fresh)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a glass casserole, take corn, eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Mix it well.
2. Layer it with cracker crumbs.
3. Spread butter all over it.
4. Top it with pepper.
5. Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until done. Remember to rotate it 1/4th turn after 4-5 minutes of cooking.
6. Keep it aside for 10 minutes before serving.
7. To serve Scalloped Corn, sprinkle with corn kernels.
Calories 537 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.4%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 181 mg60.3%
Sodium 904.1 mg37.7%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.6%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 17 g33.1%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet