|Cooked corn||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Fresh)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a glass casserole, take corn, eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Mix it well.
2. Layer it with cracker crumbs.
3. Spread butter all over it.
4. Top it with pepper.
5. Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until done. Remember to rotate it 1/4th turn after 4-5 minutes of cooking.
6. Keep it aside for 10 minutes before serving.
7. To serve Scalloped Corn, sprinkle with corn kernels.