Capsicums with Sweet Corn
|Red capsicum||4 Small|
|Sweet corn kernels||11 1⁄2 Ounce, drained|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Wine vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the ends off the capsicums. Scoop the seeds out.
3) Sprinkle paprika into each capsicum. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the capsicums for 5 minutes.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter. Add in the corn and saute lightly along with parsley for a few minutes. Season the corn with salt, sugar and vinegar.
5) Take the capsicums from the saucepan and drain. Stuff the capsicums with the corn mixture.
6) Grease an ovenproof dish. Arrange the stuffed capsicums in the dish. Dot each capsicum with butter. Cover the baking dish.
7) Bake for about 15 minutes.
8) Serve the Capsicums with Sweet Corn garnished with a little grated cheese on top, if desired.