Savory Corn Meal Topping for Vegetables
|Whole meal self raising flour||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Fine cornmeal||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Milk||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C).
2. In a bowl, add all flours and salt and mix them thoroughly.
3. Take a blender or food processor and blend fat and eggs with milk to make thick dough.
4. Pour the mixture over any prepared vegetable mixture and spoon some sunflower seeds over it and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
5. Use the corn savory topping over various vegetable mixtures.