Peanutty Corn Crunches
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey roasted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn cereal squares||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Bite Sized)|
|Currants/Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch baking pan and line it with foil and spray cooking spray on it.
2) Take a large saucepan and combine together honey, brown sugar, margarine, corn cereal squares and peanut butter in it. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Boil for about 1 minute and then remove from heat.
3) Stir in vanilla and peanuts. Blend nicely.
4) Add currants and cereal.
5) Press the mixture firmly on a spray-coated pan and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set.
6) Cut in squares and serve immediately. Store remaining Crunches in the refrigerator.