Sweet Corn And Green Pea Ramekins
|Canned kernel style sweet corn||6 Ounce, drained (1 Medium Can)|
|White sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and drained|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, chopped (Red / Green)|
|Shallot||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine the drained corn and white sauce together.
3) Stir in the peas, chopped pepper and shallot.
4) Remove the rind from the bacon rashers and halve each rasher.
5) Roll each piece of bacon and secure with a skewer or a cocktail pick.
6) In 4 lightly greased ramekins, spoon the sweet corn mixture.
7) Place a bacon roll over the sweet corn mixture in each ramekin.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the bacon is cooked.
9) Serve the Sweet Corn and Green Pea Ramekins immediately.