Frankfurter Broiler Foods
|Canned whole kernel corn||20 Ounce (1 can)|
|Frankfurters||8 , scored with 2 to 3 diagonal cuts on one side|
|Soy sauce||To Taste|
|Frankfurter buns||8 , split|
|Carrots||10 Small (Pre-cooked)|
|Lemon juice||3 Drop|
1. On a large piece of aluminium foil, place corn.
2. Evenly spread ½ tablespoon butter on corn and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a broiler rack along with carrots and frankfurters.
4. Brush frankfurters with soy sauce, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon butter.
5. Broil for 5 minutes, turn sides of carrots and frankfurters and place buns besides them.
6. Broil for 2 more minutes and brush buns with remaining butter.
7. Serve frankfurters stuffed between buns warm along with broiled carrots and corn.