Corn And Vegetable Bhajee
|Corn cobs||6 , cut into 1-inch pieces (Tender Variety)|
|Spinach||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
|Chowlai sag||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1 Handful)|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Grated coconut||1 Tablespoon|
|Thin coconut milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mixed vegetables||1⁄2 Kilogram (Like Potatoes, Peas, Pumpkin, Sweet Potatoes, Cucumber, Banana, Carrots, Cauliflower And French Beans)|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thick coconut milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Clean the vegetables and peel them.
2. Cut vegetables into small pieces.
3. Clean and chop spinach and chowlai.
4. Grind ginger, chillies and coconut.
5. In a large vessel heat 4 tablespoon oil.
6. In a bowl mix ground coconut paste, turmeric and 1 tblsp ground cumin seeds.
7. Keep all cobs on masala and sprinkle half of the greens on this.
8. Spread all vegetables on the leaves and spread remaining greens on top of it.
9. Pour thin coconut milk on it.
10. Seal with a lid tightly till vegetables are cooked.
11. Pour the thick coconut milk over it and simmer for further 5 more minutes.
12. Serve garnished with coriander leaves.