Corn on the Cob with Butter
|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Corn on the cob||4 (Use Fresh Or Frozen)|
1) In a dish, melt the butter in the microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2) Brush each corn cob generously with butter and wrap each corn cob in a greaseproof paper.
3) In a shallow container, place the buttered cobs and microwave for 12 minutes, if fresh or 14 minutes, if frozen, until the corn is tender.
4) Remove the corn from the greaseproof paper, place on individual plates and pour rest of the melted butter over the corn.
5) Serve the Corn on the Cob with Butter, immediately on individual serving plates.